Monday, April 14, 2008

Good week. Good life.

Well it's been a good week or two at work. Things are a changing there I think. we'll see.

Got my grass cut this weekend and did some more studying...

Yessirree. nothing really deep here.

all is well. This makes me happy. Sometimes simple is good.

Thea, Paul, SJW and Ty all have deep stuff going on in their blogs.

Me? I'm just learning to relax while maintaining a busy life. It's good. really.

see you later Thea. Oh, by the way, I live so close to Thea that it's sometimes not appropriate to comment publicly in her blog entries. it's not that I don't pay attention or care enough to respond at length.

2 Comments:

At April 14, 2008 at 8:20 PM , Blogger paul said...

my lawn mower doesn't work... again. You can come and cut my grass.:)

 
At April 15, 2008 at 12:06 PM , Blogger fuzzy_j said...

yeah... I use a tractor to mow just less than an acre...
so...
sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home